Red Clover Extract
Application: Menopause Alleviation
The benefits of red clover have been the focus of many studies in recent years. One of the world's oldest agricultural crops, the powerful antioxidants and phytoestrogens hold the key to its therapeutic benefits.
Red clover is a member of the pea family, native to Europe but found thoughout North America. The red clover's small, aromatic red leaves give it its name. Within the flowers of the plant lie the potent compounds that give the herb its special therapeutic value.
Benefits of Red Clover
1) Cancer Treatment - research from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) confirms that red clover extract contains four anti-tumor compounds. Red clover also contains the powerful antioxidant tocopherol, which is a form of Vitamin E. Antioxidants help prevent cancer and other diseases by fighting dangerous free radicals in the body.
2) Menopause Alleviation - Red clover contains isoflavones, potent phytoestrogens that stimulate estrogen tissue. Isoflavones help treat hot flashes, mood swings and loss of sexual desire.
The benefits of red clover extract for health are getting more attention due to the powerful compounds red clover possesses.
|Appearance||Fine brown green powder(Relate to Purity)|
|Paiticle size||Pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤5%|
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g|
● Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume respons
● 100% Natural porduct, without any synthetize ingredient
● Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service
● Leading plant extract manufacturer in China