Application: Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and cardiovascular protection
Resveratrol (trihydroxy-trans-stilbene) is a stilbenoid, a type of natural phenol, and a phytoalexin produced by several plants in response to injury or when the plant is under attack by pathogens, such as bacteria or fungi. Sources of resveratrol in food include the giant knotweed, skin of grapes, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, and peanuts.
While the health benefits of resveratrol seem promising, one study has theorized that it may stimulate the growth of human breast cancer cells, possibly because of resveratrol’s chemical structure, which is similar to a phytoestrogen. However, other studies have found that resveratrol actually fights breast cancer. Some studies suggest that resveratrol slows the development of blood vessels which supresses tumors, but also slows healing. A small study found that a single dose of up to 5 g of trans-resveratrol caused no serious adverse effects in healthy volunteers.
|Ingredients||Assay||Test Method||Powder Color|
|trans-resveratrol||5%~99%||HPLC||Brown to white powder|
|Appearance||Brown to white powder|
|Paiticle size||Pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤8%|
|Total Plate Count||<10000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||<300cfu/g|
● Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume respons
● 100% Natural porduct, without any synthetize ingredient
● Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service
● Leading plant extract manufacturer in China
● All pesticide residuals, heavy metal and microorganism conform with EU Standard Customized specs